The Bookkeeping Kit is intended to be able to pass an audit with your receipts and expanded check registers.
- There 5 sets of documents
- Chart of Accounts (Ex: Service, Inventory, Digital industries)Blank Registers (Ex: Cash, Pers./Bus. Checking, Pers./Bus. credit cards)Blank Recurring Transaction Sheet (for monthly/annual charges)Blank Income Statements (monthly & annual)
- Blank Bank Reconciliation Sheet
- The process:
- Use chart of accounts to write on each receipt and log in the registers
- Add up the receipts to input the monthly income statements
- Add up the monthly income statements to get the annual income statement (for tax purposes)
- How do you pass an audit?
- Always keep the registers, they will serve as your general ledger
- File all receipts and statements by month, they will serve as your audit trail
Generic templates are provided. Please book a consultation if you would like these to be customized to your business.
This Bookkeeping Kit can also work with Microsoft Excel and/or an accounting software, such as QuickBooks. Please book a consultation if you would your business to be setup in your accounting system, to work alongside this Bookkeeping Kit.